Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
-Philippians 4:8

Thursday, January 6, 2011

We have an 8 month old!







I will keep this post short since Owen is now only 5 days away from being 9 months old and I will update you more with that post........hopefully I can get it done soon after I take his 9 month pics:-) From 7-8 months Owen had some big firsts: First flight (an international one nonetheless).....to Mexico, First time seeing the Ocean (he wasn't so sure about the loud sound of the waves), and First time in the big boy bathtub!! Owen absolutely loves splashing in the water and really enjoyed the pool at our resort in Cancun, he was in his element thats for sure. It is so fun to see him experience new things. More details in the life of Owen when I post his 9 month update! Stay tuned:-):-)

No comments:

Post a Comment