Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
-Philippians 4:8

Thursday, August 19, 2010

The BIG 6-0 for my Dad

This past weekend we celebrated my dads 60th birthday which was Friday August 13th!! Kevin, Owen, the boys, and I surprised my Dad by showing up at his house on friday and decorating it for his birthday....he didn't expect it at all and it was a lot of fun to surprise him. My Dad is a simple man and is very happy with just having his family there for special events:-) That night we then went out to eat at Papa's American Cafe in Mason City and my brother Ryan, his wife Megan, and their son Ethan joined us as well as my dads brother Daryl and sister Mari. It was a lot of fun and we were glad we could be there to celebrate a milestone birthday with him!

My Dad called this the dunce hat, I called it the Birthday Boy Hat
His Balloons.....Ethan ended up taking them home because he LOVES balloons

The Cake.......a dude at Target wrote on it, can you tell??


Blowing out the candles.....no there weren't 60, that would have been against fire code at the restaurant I'm sure!!

Ethan sporting the hat

My brother Ryan holding Owen







No comments:

Post a Comment