Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
-Philippians 4:8

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Mommy's Little Helper

Doing the dishes
"Fixing" the appliances

Switching around the laundry

Lately, Owen is on the move in a big way and that means pretty much being my shadow. He loves being where I am and "helping" me do whatever it is I am doing.......that means helping do laundry, dishes, making beds, you know "Mommy Stuff";-) It is super cute that he wants to be right by my side and even though I get a little frustrated sometimes when he tries to pull a knife out of the dishwasher or knock over an entire pile of freshly laundered and folded clothes, I wouldn't trade it for anything. Gotta love my little helper!!

1 comment:

  1. His hair is getting so long. He looks like such a big boy in these pictures!

    ReplyDelete