Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.
-Philippians 4:8

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Life with our little man










I cannot hardly believe that Owen is almost 12 weeks old already. My time at home with him has gone by so fast and I am definitely not ready to go back to work yet. I am very blessed to have to only go back to work part-time and be a mom the rest of the time. I will try to keep up with my blog the best that I can so all of you can keep updated with what is going on in our lives and the life of our little man. Here are a few pictures taken recently of Owen to get the blog started. Stay posted for future updates:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment